The Gel and its active substances:
The Safe Laser Gel is a special anti-aging serum that does not replace the moisturizing cream! The components of the Gel are smaller molecules, so that the active ingredients can enter the deeper layers easier, but do not affect the upper epidermis (epithelium). For hydration + protection of the upper epithelium (approx. 1 mm) it is recommended to use a traditional moisturizing cream or face cream
Important active substances and nutrients in the serum (Safe Laser Gel):
Beta Glucan (Yeast Polysaccharide): Activates the immune cells in the skin. Enhances the skin's defensive and regenerative ability, providing a sunscreen effect. Has antioxidant properties, contributes to softer skin. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory effect, it is excellent for reducing redness of the skin and soothing sensitive skin
Stabilized Oxygen (O4): Effectively penetrates the skin layers, decomposing into tissues on two O2 molecules. It adds extra oxygen to the skin, increasing skin renewal. Effectively increases and maintains collagen production. Slows down the aging process. Keeps and improves skin moisture.
Hydraulic Collagen: Provides a source for collagen fibers. Improves skin elasticity.
Phantenol: Has a softening and moisturizing effect.
Dermatological studies in an accredited laboratory show that Safe Laser Gel reduces the length and depth of wrinkles, moisturizes and has no allergic effect. The studies also confirmed the bacterial and fungicidal effects of the product.
Suitable for all skin types! Clinically and dermatologically tested!
Does not contain mineral oils, silicones and parabens!
Effects of Safe Laser on our skin:
- Helps skin to absorb skin care products, increase their effectiveness.
- It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Slows down the visible signs of skin aging, refines existing wrinkles, and regenerates the skin.
- Has a beneficial effect on acne, accelerates their drainage, heals wounds without any hurt.
- Reduces the redness of sebaceous and acne skin after cosmetic cleansing.
- Reduces edema and risk of skin infection.
- Fade pigment spots.
- Helps regenerate normal tissues in the event of injury and abrasion
- Polarized laser light has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Laser light accelerates the healing of other skin conditions (lacerations, dermatitis, eczema). It alleviates itching and pain.
Using Safe Laser + Gel:
- Use machine + Safe Lasers every morning and evening continuously or given as a course of 4 weeks for each season change.
- After the usual facial cleansing and toning, apply Gel and then a moisturizing cream.
- The Safe Laser Gel is a special anti-aging serum that does not replace the moisturizing cream!
- Gel regenerates and hydrates in deeper layers, but does not affect the upper epidermis (epithelium).
- Use a traditional moisturizing cream or face mask to hydrate + protect the upper epithelium.
- After hydration, massage the gel with circular movements (not strongly, just touching) the gel + the usual moisturizer, and stop at critical points! (deeper wrinkles, pigment spots, acne…)
Critical Points Treatment Time:
- SL150 = 1 minute recommended (treatment of acne without cosmetic treatment head)
- SL500 = 10 sec recommended
During laser lighting, gently light your eyes around and make sure that you do not illuminate the laser eye directly into the open eye
If you have not used any moisturizing cream or facial before, try it first for 1-2 weeks and if it worked (no problem or side effect on your skin), then start using the Safe Laser Gel + Safe Laser together!
Which laser is recommended with the Gel?
- SL150 + Cosmetic Head = 35 years old and under.
- SL500 Infra = age 35 and over or more serious skin defects.
Wipe the laser head with a wet handi-wipe or alcohol swabs. DO NOT use any other corrosive material as the optics may be damaged!